08.09.08 Worst Dressed

2008 MTV Music Awards Red Carpet – Worst Dressed

Worst Dressed/Worst Make-Up Award
Christina Aguilera arrives in a Roberto Cavalli dress with lace inserts, and Stephen Webster jewels.

This for Christina is toning it down, but looking at her on the red carpet was like watching a multiple car crash.

Hair, crash, make-up, crash, dress, crash, posing, crash.

What a hot mess.

Worst Group Award
Danity Kane try so hard, but fail so miserably…AGAIN.

Stop Trying So Hard Award
Solange Knowles tries to be edgy. But this mish mash of colours just does not work.

Surprisingly Dull Award
Heidi Montag usually provides a talking point, as she either wears something very tight, very tiny or very colourful. On this occasion just blah, nothing but a black sequined oversized long-sleeved dress.

So not Heidi.

I only like her Gucci ‘babouska’ open toe studded booties here.

Worst Hair Award
Why does Lindsay Lohan insist on this comb-over/back combed style that really does not work for her?

Her dress has exposed zippers in strange places, but I did love that her dress complimented her YSL Tribute sandals.

Worst Pout Award
Miley Cyrus stop it already.

Wash Out Award
I really did not like the colour of this Kaufman Franco dress on Taylor Swift. I would have preferred her to wear a more colour.

Stay Out Of Paris’ Closet Award
Come on Nicky Hilton, you are so much better than this and you know it.

Worst Statement Tee Award
“Big & Fabulous”? So Toccara Jones, why are you losing so much weight?

Source & Source

Runway To The Fashion Rocks Stage - Fergie In Gucci

Runway To The Fashion Rocks Stage – Fergie In Gucci

2008 MTV Music Awards Red Carpet - Best Dressed

2008 MTV Music Awards Red Carpet – Best Dressed

8 Responses to 2008 MTV Music Awards Red Carpet – Worst Dressed

1. Elise September 8, 2008 at 10:17 #

You can’t be serious, Christina is perfect and I love the dress.

2. Fashion Critic September 8, 2008 at 11:09 #

deadly

3. Naomi September 8, 2008 at 12:29 #

Solange. Again. No surprise really. Couldn’t believe that was Toccara, didn’t recognise her at all. Christina Aguilera, get rid of the tranny make-up and pull up that dress. Is anyone reminded of Aubrey O’Day?

4. Nikki September 8, 2008 at 18:55 #

I would say the pussycat dolls is a huge step up except the one on the end it dosent fit in.

Britney does is a huge improvment although your remark on the hair got me wondering how long her hair would be now and why not just ditch the extentions for a while

Pinks hair almost looks like a dirty grey colour and he looks burnt… although apparenlty she broke her rib during rehersal so i give her credit as the dress must have not been comfortable

I dont like Audrina’s snese of style i feel like she needs to show everything off all the time the legs the low low cut but her hair actually looks nice instead of the pin straight

I cant belive christina aguliera wearing her stage make up on the red carpet. That dress is just a nudge away from being a big accident. Im done with her Cover up some she looks to hard and her make up is soo painted on

Danity Kane
    Is Adurey not in the group anymore???
    I dont know what to say about them

I was shocked about Heidi so cover up FC mabye shes been listening Not enough thow to wear that

I dont think Miley Cyrus is ever age appropriet

and the big and fabulous shirt is a joke. The only thing big on her is her cheast anlso i hate the make up and hair

5. mila September 8, 2008 at 18:59 #

Its always Solange…poor thing…but she really looks bad and so does Christina Aguilera

6. lila September 9, 2008 at 13:07 #

I feel bad for christina..she’s just unwatchable! Miley Cyrus needs to take some serious posing lessons and Solange..well..she should just stop doing whatever she’s doing at these red carpet events! sometimes she risks to be really ridicolous!But i dont agree with you on Lindsay Lohan..I like her hair..at least it’s far better then the MTVmovie awards in june! And plus..i love her House of Holland dress and adore her YSL sandals!

7. Ksenia February 14, 2010 at 22:38 #

~I think Miley actually looks good here in her Zac Posen dress and zippered heels. But yeah, stop those poses
    ~Taylor Swift is royally washed out

8. Narineh July 16, 2010 at 09:44 #

I think Christina looks very nice!