22.12.07 Best Of

Most Consistent On The Red Carpet In 2007 – Thandie Newton

Thandie Newton was nothing short of perfection on the red carpet this year.

She was fabulous on red carpet wearing Giles at the British Fashion Awards, the next night she was in New York for the Grand Reopening Celebration of the New Museum wearing Calvin Klein, not doubt jet-lagged, but not showing it in her appearance as she was flawless as always.

She is a designers dream, and has not forgotten British designers like, Giles Deacon and Jonathan Saunders, who she regularly wears on the red carpet. I bet they repay her with lots of free clothes.

Some girls get all the luck.

Source

Red Carpet Trend Of 2007

Red Carpet Trend Of 2007

The 10 Worst Red Carpet Dresses Of 2007

The 10 Worst Red Carpet Dresses Of 2007

9 Responses to Most Consistent On The Red Carpet In 2007 – Thandie Newton

1. jasmine December 22, 2007 at 18:10 #

i give u the award of

BEST FASHION – CELEB WEBSITE!
    UR WEBSITE ROCKS!!!!!!!

2. Fashion Critic December 22, 2007 at 21:07 #

Awwww…thanks Jasmine

I accept LOL

3. Madi December 22, 2007 at 23:55 #

I agree with Jasmine! This is my favorite fashion blog – I visit it every day and it’s saved on my favorites. I like that you recognize everyone’s fashion and not just people who are A-list. You’re not afraid to say when some of your favorite fashionista’s look bad, which is great.

4. cassandra December 23, 2007 at 07:08 #

I’ll third that :) This is one of the best fashion blogs on the web and I really mean that. You have a wonderfully appreciative eye for fashion and I love that you applaud celebrities for taking risks (and pulling them off) rather than praising only the ones who look classic all the time… and really, could there be any other winner for the Most Consistent award??? Thandie is red carpet perfection.

5. Fashion Critic December 23, 2007 at 11:51 #

Thanks Madi and Cassandra.

I spend a lot of time, reading and researching on the net to put together this site and I am humbled and appreciative of your kind words.

Fashion really is my passion…as cheesy as that sounds.

6. Anonymous December 23, 2007 at 22:47 #

i completely agree with what everyone has said

i removed gofugyourself from my favorites because they always criticize outfits that are unconventional but still beautiful. i couldn’t stand it and there is no way to post comments on their site. it was very frusrating. i was close to writing an email to the writer but i realized that i don’t care enough and they would not open their mind to it. they dissed keira knightley and cate blanchett! it was awful

also, i don’t usually comment on the site because i completely agree with the majoriy of what you say, but don’t be discouraged from the lack of comments. i’m sure people are just like me.

7. Anonymous December 23, 2007 at 22:48 #

oh and p.s. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! take time to relax, but don’t ignore the blog completely! i would go mad!

8. Fashion Critic December 24, 2007 at 00:10 #

Thanks, Happy holidays to you as well.

I did plan to make the 10 Best Dresses my last of the year, but as you see I have posted 2 more since then.

I am going to New York on 27th, but I am taking my laptop with me.

9. Fashion Critic December 24, 2007 at 00:12 #

Oh and I agree with your comments about gofugyourself.